NOTICE: All Residential structures not within 1000 ft from a Fire Hydrant will require a water supply.
Thank you for choosing to build within the Middleton Rural Fire District. We look forward to working with you during the construction process.
Effective May 1, 2020, we will now be accepting electronic plans for review. To submit plans for review follow the steps outlined below.
SUBMITTING APPLICATION AND PLANS FOR REVIEW:
1) Download and Complete the Fire District Access & Water Supply Application
2) Upload the PDF application and Plans (Certified Plans) clicking the button below.
3) Once your review is complete and email will be sent to you from our Fire Code Official.
4) Mail fee payment to Middleton Rural Fire District 302 E. Main St. Middleton, Idaho 83644
Please allow up to 5 business days for review and comment.
Inspections are to be scheduled in a timely manner by the Builder or Project Manager. To schedule an inspection contact (208) 585-6650 and provide the following information:
1) Fire District Permit Number
2) Inspection needed
4) Contact information
Please allow 48 hours for inspections.
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our office at (208) 585-6650 during our normal business hours.
Questions can able be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org